Fees include online learning components and course materials.
- Education for Chronic Disease: $625.00
- COPD: $625.00 (with option at time of registration to purchase the Bourbeau textbook for an additional $60)
- Asthma: $625.00
- Spirometry: $550.00
Method of Payment
Fees will be subject to change for 2015 program dates.
Payment is required at time of online registration. Credit cards are accepted through our secure payment system during registration. Payment receipts will be issued automatically by our secure payment system and emailed to the address indicated on the application.
Tuition tax credit receipts will be issued in February of each year for tax purposes.
Confirmation of Registration
Courses will be confirmed on or near the registration deadline. It is imperative that you check your email for further instruction and your exclusive access to the online learning centre, where pre-work is completed and submitted. If your course requires any pre-workshop items to be shipped, they will be couriered to you. Please note that the online learning centre contains important information and further instruction regarding your pre-work.
Cancellation/Refund Policy (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Courses are subject to cancellation by the Lung Association if a minimum number of applications are not received by the registration deadline prior to the course date. In this case, your fee payment will be refunded. However, the Lung Association is not responsible for travel or accommodation costs incurred by the individual due to cancellation.
- If a transfer to an alternate program, or notice of intended cancellation, is initiated by a participant AFTER the registration form has been received by the Lung Association and PRIOR to the course confirmation email being sent, then an additional administration fee of $200.00 will apply.
- If a cancellation request is initiated by the participant AFTER course confirmation emails have been sent, fees will not be refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable (ie. if you are registered for a program you may not, at any time, substitute another person for your registered spot).
This cancellation policy is necessary to ensure the viability of the scheduled courses and to keep course registration fees as low as possible by avoiding overhead costs to cover potential cancellations.