Asthma Management Module and Education Module : $1100
Asthma Management Module: $650
COPD Management Module and Education Module: $1100
COPD Management Module: $650
SpiroTrec Module: $550
Method of Payment
The Course fee is $650.00/module CAD for Asthma Management and COPD Management. If the Education module is taken with one of the disease
management modules the total fee is $1100.00 CAD. The Course fee for SPIROTrec is $550.00/module CAD. Required reference materials can be purchased
at time of registration. Payment must be submitted immediately. Credit card receipts will be issued automatically by our secure payment system.
Requests for duplicate receipts may be subject to a $10.00 administration fee. Income tax receipts for tuition are issued February 28th of each
Confirmation of Registration
- Once you have registered and paid, you will receive a receipt via email. Please keep this for your payment records.
- Courses will be confirmed on or near the registration deadline. Please watch your email for further instruction and your exclusive access to the online learning centre, where pre-work is completed and submitted. If your course requires any pre-workshop items to be shipped, they will be couriered to you. Please note that the online learning centre contains important information and further instruction regarding your pre-work.
Cancellation/Refund Policy (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Courses are subject to cancellation by the Lung Association if a minimum number of applications are not received by the registration deadline prior to the course date. In this case, your fee payment will be refunded. However, the Lung Association is not responsible for travel or accommodation costs incurred by the individual due to cancellation.
- If a transfer to an alternate program, or notice of intended cancellation, is initiated by a participant AFTER the registration form has been received by the Lung Association and PRIOR to the course confirmation email being sent, then an additional administration fee of $200.00 will apply.
- If a cancellation request is initiated by the participant AFTER course confirmation emails have been sent, fees will not be refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable (ie. if you are registered for a program you may not, at any time, substitute another person for your registered spot).
This cancellation policy is necessary to ensure the viability of the scheduled workshops and to keep course registration fees as low as possible by avoiding overhead costs to cover potential cancellations.
Income Tax Receipt
An official income tax receipt for the tuition tax credit will be issued if applicable by February 28th of each year.